Translate

sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2022

I love my Asgardian friends ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘‘

 




Congratulations to my Asgardian friends. 

Yesterday I watched this masterpiece with my daughter and we were blown away by this beautiful film. 

It's fun, exciting, touching, epic and has a very beautiful message. 

Superheroes are more human than superheroes and love is their great strength and inspiration. 

This movie was very well written and directed. 

Taika Waititi has made an amazing and touching film. 

Taika is one of the greatest filmmakers of the new generation. 

Congratulations to this brilliant cast. 

Natalie Portman is extremely beautiful. 

She is at the height of her beauty. 

Natalie is a true Goddess. 

I'm in love with Jane and Valkyrie. 

I love everyone in this movie. 

The performances are brilliant. 

I was really scared of Christian Bale. 

He made one of Marvel's most iconic villains.

Chris Hemsworth you were born to be Thor. 

You are amazing, man! 

You are the true son of Odin.  

I hope you make a lot of Thor movies.  

You're the only one who can be Thor.

Congratulations to everyone who brought this film to life. 

Thor, Love and Thunder is a masterpiece. 

My daughter and I are very happy. 

She has been watching superhero movies with me at the cinema since she was 5 years old. 

The first movie she watched with me at the cinema was Iron Man in 2008. 

My daughter is also passionate about superhero movies. 

We watched all these movies at the cinema. 

She will be 19 in November and we will continue this tradition. 

We always eat McDonald's with Coca Cola inside the theater before the movie starts. 

This is a father-daughter tradition. 

My daughter is at university studying to be a medical nutritionist but I still see the same smile and emotion of that 5 year old girl when I took her to the cinema for the first time. 

The cinema has this magic. 

It transports us to a magical world or to some unforgettable place in time. 

These are moments that will stay forever in our lives and memories. 

Thanks to my noble filmmaker friends for making my life more beautiful and hopeful. 

Every movie that is projected on this screen is like a dream that transports us to a magical place. 

The world needs this magic. 


This soundtrack was perfect!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘




A hug to all my Asgardian friends ๐Ÿ’™







Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio