Translate

sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2022

Meme Section ๐Ÿ”ฎ

 



Today marks 3 years since I released my first studio album.  

In celebration I'm releasing a Super Deluxe version with some special collaborations๐Ÿ‘


You Don't Need To Thank Me (Super Deluxe)


Tracklist:


  1 - This is not an episode of Twilight Zone

  2 - Sauce and Pepperoni

  3 - H.A.L.O

  4 - You better not think about this

  5 - Coffee Girl

  6 - The Casper Saga

  7- The Vampire Dance

  8 - Getaways at the end of the day

  9 - The Joker's Girlfriend

  10 - You Don't Need to Thank Me

  11 - 9 Witches

  12 - Your boyfriend will never fuck you like I do

  13 - My Ex Girlfriends Want To Cut My Penis Into A Thousand Pieces (Feat. Jason Voorhees)

 14 - Your Knife to my Neck (Feat. Michael Myers)

 15 - I'm not a toy for you to use and throw me away (Feat. Chuck)

 16 - Honey, Honey, Honey (Feat. Candyman)

 17 - Girl I Love You But You're My Worst Nightmare (Feat. Freddy Krueger)


  Bonus Track:


  You Don't Need To Thank Me (  Remix )

  You Don't Need To Thank Me ( Blood Remix Feat. Ghostface)








Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio