Translate

terรงa-feira, 12 de julho de 2022

This album is purely beautiful ❤๐ŸŽถ

 


CHUNGHA    ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ




My heart is very happy.  

This album is very beautiful and precious.  

You are a Goddess of music, Kim.  

You are a true princess.  

You are one of the most talented artists in Asia and the world.  

I love you very much.  

Your voice is so sweet.  

There is magic in your voice.  

I see the beauty and light of your beautiful soul in you and in your beautiful voice.  

You are a pride for all Koreans.  

Congratulations on your new album, princess.  

Your songs touch my heart deeply.  

This album is very beautiful and magical.  

I'm waiting for part 2. ❤๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘











์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤ Kim ๐Ÿ‘‘



A hug to all my Asian brothers and sisters ❤




Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio