Translate

sรกbado, 16 de julho de 2022

My eternal jam ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘

 


The Human League   ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ



When I was breaking up with my girlfriends in the 80's I would listen to this beautiful song from the Human League. 

This song has always been my Jam. 

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. 

I think I'm really going back in time. 

I'm listening to this song again now and it makes me very emotional. 

I don't have any girlfriend to hug me. 

I know I made some mistakes but I'm only human. 

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying going back in time with me. 

I can't go back to the 80's, but I can bring the 80's back. Music has this magic. 

I will bring all these noble artists and human beings back. 

This is to inspire new and future generations of music and pop culture. 

I hope this brings a lot of light, inspiration and hope to all of you. 

I heard all these amazing songs in the 80's and now I'm sharing it with you. 

We are all in this time machine together.









Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio