Translate

quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2022

Back to the 80's ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ

 


The Cure  ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ















One of my favorite bands of all time and one of the best bands on planet Earth. 

The Cure is the essence of music in its purest originality. 

I made this poem a few years ago inspired by my brothers at The Cure ๐Ÿ”ฎ✒๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ‘‡



The Gothic ๐Ÿ”ฎ



 I am the poet of darkness

 which sows in cold gardens

 dead flowers

 with the pale hands


 I am the dark being

 watching the night

 with the look of vampire

 seeking to find beauty

 that hides in every shadow


 My eyes painted black

 they see what can not

 to be seen

 by the mortal eyes


 I am the night haze

 the ear of

 Gargoyles

 in the cathedrals


 I wander in the dark skies

 where the eyes of the

 crows shine

 in the magical twilight


 In the dark

 i see the light

 that few still

 produces

 and in the land where the beings

 of the day

 crawl

 I fly gently with

 my wings of

 black angel


 My solitude

 devours the hours

 waiting for the day to end

 until it falls on me

 the cloak of the night

 where I dream awake

 without waking


 My written verses

 with blood

 they glide like a tepid rain

 in abandoned buildings

 where I leave the lament of a world

 sick

 recorded


 Diseases left by beings

 of the day

 that destroy the world

 with his raging wrath

 Who are the strangers?

 Or were they the crazy ones?


 Leave me alone with my sadness.

 All I have to do is cry.

 Anyway, somebody needs to cry.

 so let it be me

 the being of darkness

 the Nosferatu


 Let me light my fire

 in the land of dead souls

 I want to lie down on the cold stone

 left by beings

 from another time


 Let me sing

 in the dark bowels

 "Close to me"

 the world is sick

 maybe there's no cure

 someone needs to cry

 so let me cry

 Because I am

 the being of the dark night






Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio