Translate

sรกbado, 13 de outubro de 2018

"The wave"๐ŸŒŠ




The wave


My crystals are on the floor.
I'm going, without fear of flying.
Maybe today I will go further
Maybe I do not need to come back

Today I will come down from my loneliness
Even for an instant
Today I will kiss the ring
I go to the knockout again

The crazy ones run down this hall
Trying to have immediate relief
Glass capsules are waiting for the new astronauts
Swim until your arms are heavy
Run until your legs are soft
Creeps with the worms in the hot desert sand

You're walking barefoot on the razor.
Your heart is beating hard in every step you take.
Even then you want to cross the line

Fall
Get up, and go up again
Take another wave
Slide your feet on the board
Enter the tube
See what's on the other side

Breathe, and inspire
Are you still alive
Can you still get another wave






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio