Translate

sรกbado, 20 de outubro de 2018

"Around You"๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•




Around You


I can not fly to the sky
My arms are not able to reach the stars.
But if I could
I would bring all the stars for you, my love.
Just so you know that nothing can be more beautiful than you.
Everything that is around you
Even where your eyes can not reach
There are for you
To say that nothing can be more beautiful than you

I have found in my dreams
The most beautiful dreams for you
If I could bring the sun
I would bring the sun to you
Just to warm your heart

My poet heart
There is only to write the most beautiful verses for you
My inspiration is in your eyes
A place where only the brightest lights can exist
You are the light of my universe.
You are the bright sun of my life.
Everything around you belongs to you.
Just to tell you
That nothing is greater, nor more beautiful
Than the love that I feel for you






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio