Translate

quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2018

๐Ÿ’ง"Sad image"๐Ÿ’ง





Sad image


I'm not sad, but the sadness today came to visit me so I could calm your pain.
But how could I calm down the sadness?
She is in front of me crying, afraid, and her sad and fallen look spreads the tears on her suffering face.
I feel loneliness dominating me too, I feel sorry, but I do not want to feel it in my heart.
What to do to calm this sadness?
I think I'll smile for her.
I will tell her of the wonders that exist in the world, and how good God is
It looks like she's changing the features of your face.
She is smiling now
Her eyes shine brighter than the stars in the sky.
She looks like a happy child, full of hope.
The sadness now is joyful, and only now do I realize that sadness can be changed, and only now do I realize that God's strength within the heart transforms feelings, and only now do I realize that sadness was nothing more than my sad image crying in the mirror.







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio