Translate

domingo, 7 de outubro de 2018

"The cross of my heart"➕




The cross of my heart


I carry this cross on my shoulders
It's the same cross that bleeds in my heart.
When I reach out my hands to you
You gave me this cross
I gave my love to you.
Even though I knew that I would be crucified for this love
The distance that separates us
Nothing compared to the distance I
I'll have to go with this cross
I loved you more than I should
I gave you a greater love than life.
Now I'm about to die for this love.
But before dying
I have to carry this cross on the ordeal
When I'm up there, I can find peace.

Even if I go down that cross and
Spread my hopes on the illusion
On a marble floor
Desperately trying to get away
Of my pain and my loneliness
I can not remove this sadness from my heart.
Who could smile at me?
What image would appear before my eyes?
Who could smile at my sadness?
The cross that I carry
It's my passion, it's the pain that I feel for loving you.
If I can carry this cross in the silence of my heart
I can carry your cross with me too
I can take this cross away for you
The love I feel for you is able to take away your pain.
It is better that one heart suffers than two hearts

There is a long journey to the Via Crucis
By carrying the pain of love into our hearts
The road gets even more difficult
Even the crown of thorns does not alleviate this pain.
It's like holding the beauty of a rose
With thorns spiked in our hands
It's like looking at the sun on a beautiful day and
Find out that this is the last day of your life
Life without love is like an empty ocean.
But the pain of love
It's like an eternal and sad endless day.
Everything is back
But this cross is always the weight of our shoulders
There is nothing that can alleviate this pain.

From afar I see you so far from me
I can still see your eyes.
You do not wave me a red scarf.
Not called by my name.
But I'm still in you.
Your eyes can not lie
When tears flood your face
I feel alive in your heart
Every day this love will be stronger inside you
However, you let me go.
You did not ask me to stay.
Even if your eyes cry
Even though your heart screams my name
Are you going to let me go?
From afar you can see me
Loading my cross
Maybe you have not noticed
I'm taking your cross with me too
Maybe then I can take this pain away from you.
So that one day you can smile


"Love always makes the heart bleed in silence






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio