Translate

sรกbado, 13 de outubro de 2018

๐Ÿ’™"Sea horses"๐ŸŒŠ




Sea horses



I'll walk while I think of you.
I'm going to walk on the beach to try to forget you.
Maybe my sorrow is carried away by the wind
Maybe I'll climb the rocks to see the beacon of your eyes.

I know I will not forget you
It's hard to forget a love like this.
The waves of the sea will not be able to carry this longing though
Not even the wind will take me away from you.


You are so far from me now
Where I am from, I do not see you anymore
I look at the horizon and I can not find you
But you're still in my heart.
How the moon is in the sky

I remember everything, every detail is in my memory
I remember when we made love until the stars disappear from the sky
I remember when we looked together in the same direction

Where are you, my love, beyond here in my heart?


Why are you with me all the time?
Why does this love bleed within me?
Whenever I look out to sea
There is something that tells me that life goes on
I need to continue
Even without you.
You are no longer here
I need to take care of myself.
I want to be happy, or at least try
I will continue to love you
You will be forever
My true love


My let it go
In this blue sea
Deep blue
Let me down the stairs of Atlantis

While I watch the seahorses
Dancing in your hair






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio