Translate

segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2018

"Crying in Paradise"๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ง




Crying in Paradise


You know who I am, my love.
Only you know what's in my heart
Only you and I have been in this Paradise.
Maybe things would be different now
If we had kissed in Paradise
If I had held you in my arms and would not have let you go
We would be together now
How to move on without you?
I'm part of you, and you're part of me.
As much as we are apart
We will never stop belonging to this paradise

If you felt my heart now
You would hold my hand, and you would not leave me in this darkness.
Only you can hold me in your arms.
Only you can lift me without letting me fall.
Who we are?
Angels expelled from Paradise?
Are we condemned to live this love separated by this distance forever?
I did not find you when I was lost.
I found you when I found myself
When your tears cried in this paradise

I will never forget you
Even if time reaches me
These memories will never fade from me.
My heart is hurt, but I still love you.
I'll never stop loving you
My tears will cry in this paradise forever.
Not even the angels will be able to console me

One day I will be able to open this window, and I will be able to see the sun again
When I cross this door
I'll find peace for my heart
Until then, all the stars will cry with me
I'll be thinking about you
Crying in Paradise






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio