Translate

quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018

๐Ÿ’™"A message of love to my friends"❤ ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ




Has anyone else woken up with the feeling it is in 1984?
I think I traveled in time
I remembered when I was a little boy and I dreamed of American movies on the Cinema screen
I always wanted to fly in the dog of The NeverEnding Story
Today I woke up with this sensation.
If I managed to survive yesterday, then I will be able to survive in the next few days
This is what I wish for all my friends
I wish everyone to be a child again and live the magic of life.
When we are children we make things lighter and more beautiful
This is the feeling we always have to have in our hearts.
We are all children who are in this world to learn the great lessons of this life
Love is the greatest lesson of all
If we have love in our hearts we will be able to learn all the lessons of this life
We are all children play in this beautiful blue giant wheel

I wish a beautiful day for everyone ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒท






PS: I'm still living in the 80's ๐Ÿ‘ถ



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio