Translate

segunda-feira, 22 de junho de 2020

A legitimate masterpiece ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต




I have no words to describe this sonorous and transcendental masterpiece of the greatest legend in the history of music.
This new Bob Dylan album is an epic of Rock.
I've been listening to Bob Dylan since I was 7 years old.
The first song that came into my mind was Blowin 'In The Wind.
I knew that my life would change after I heard that song.
Today I am 45 years old and I still feel the same magnificence in my mind when I hear Bob's mystical songs.  Now we are here sharing the same emotions.
This world is really small and the sky is not the limit for those who believe in their dreams.
Thanks for another masterpiece Bob.
Your music has always lit up my path
You are the greatest living legend of Rock !!!!
May god bless you my brother.

I will listen to this album until my bones break ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต














PS: Once in the 90s, I was in front of the TV watching MTV, so Bob appeared singing Hurricane.  It was everything I needed to turn on the light of my inspiration. 
The result is these chronicles that I wrote in those remote days that are far from being different from today. 
There are blood brothers, and there are also soul brothers. 
I think Bob and I are these types of brothers. 
Inspiration is an endless horizon. 
Thank you for bringing this light to my mind, Bob. 
I am grateful to be here and can say this to you. 

Thank you my brother ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ‘


Black Horse 1

Black Horse 2

Black Horse 3

Black Horse 4

Black Horse 5 



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio