Translate

sรกbado, 20 de junho de 2020

⚠7 Days to the Apocalypse⚠




We are counting down so that one of the best series of all time will check into its final chapter. 
Congratulations to all the producers, directors, cast,  and writers for giving us this masterpiece in the form of a series. 
Dark is not only the best series on Netflix, but also one of the best series in history !!!!
Congratulations to all involved.
A special kiss for Martha ❤
I'm a big fan of her.
I'm thinking of changing my name to Blue Nielsen.

I want everyone to watch the end of this masterpiece next Saturday ๐Ÿ‘


Okay, this is my top 5 of the best series I've watched so far ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‡


1- Dark







2 - Twin Peaks







3 - The X-Files







4 - Breaking Bad







5 - Fringe





I'm waiting for the next creative series ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ‘


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio