Translate

segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2024

Hot like summer!❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒ…

 



Kiss of Life ❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


This is a great way to start July and enjoy summer in Asia. 

This hot song by my goddesses from Kiss of Life makes my heart melt. 

I'm in love with these beautiful goddesses and the harmony of these beautiful vocals. 

I like this hot summer vibe.

This is hotter than the sun. 

I want to see everyone enjoying the summer and listening to the beautiful songs of my Asian goddesses. 

My K-pop goddesses will be releasing new songs in the coming months to inspire our lives. 

We've had so many iconic releases, debuts and comebacks since the beginning of the year and the year isn't over yet!!

My Asian goddesses are killing it!!!

I will post all new releases here. 

I'm waiting for new albums and comebacks from my beautiful Asian goddesses. 

This fills my heart with love, light and hope. 

I want to see everyone listening and dancing to the new hot song by my goddesses from Kiss of Life. 

My K-pop goddesses are dominating all the Korean Charts.

MelOn belongs to women now!!

I like to see my goddesses on Top. 

Congratulations on this beautiful summer song my beautiful princesses. ❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


This summer will be very hot๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ and and refreshing.๐Ÿฆ


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️ Natty๐Ÿ‘‘ Jullie๐Ÿ‘‘ Haneul๐Ÿ‘‘ Belle๐Ÿ‘‘



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio