Translate

sábado, 29 de junho de 2024

My wish came true!🔮❤️😶‍🌫️🫶

 



Face Card and Body Bang!!!!

My Aespa goddesses started a super tour in Asia and I'm feeling blessed. 

This is not a tour. 

This is a gift from the eternal Gods of the cosmos. 

Wow!!! 

My Aespa princesses are true real-life goddesses. 

Koreans are very lucky to be the first to watch these beautiful goddesses sing live on this intergalactic tour. 

These incredible vocals and these iconic choreographies and visuals are from another galaxy. 

This is perfection multiplied squared.

My goddesses Aespas are very powerful!!

I'm going to ask my lucky star on Venus to teleport me to Asia so I can see my real-life goddesses up close. 

If this is a dream I don't want to wake up.


Congratulations on this Su- Su- Su- Super magical tour, my loves!! 

I like to see my Asian goddesses shine in this sky. 

My Aespa goddesses are extremely talented and iconic. 

They do something that only goddesses are capable of doing. 

Congratulations Princesses.💗👑👑👑👑



My heart is with you on this super tour, my Loves.💙😶‍🌫️🫶


사랑해요 💗 Karina 👑 Winter 👑 Ningning 👑 Giselle 👑



Blue Fantasma 🔮📲


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário