Translate

segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2024

I will always protect my princesses💗👑😶‍🌫️🫶

 


Welcome back, Lia!! 

I'm glad you're coming back, sweetheart. 

My ITZY princesses are complete now!! 

This makes my heart very happy!!! 

This world needs you so much, Baby!! 

Your beautiful music can heal this world. 

You are very important and special to us!!! 

I want to see you happy, singing your beautiful songs and doing what you love. 

I'm with you princess!!💗👑😶‍🌫️🫶




The brightest stars in the sky are those that our eyes cannot see. 

You are a shining star, Fuko. 

You are a very talented and promising artist. 

I love your voice so much and I love watching you dance. 

You have a lot of confidence and stage presence. 

You will be one of the biggest K-pop Idols.

Never give up on your dreams and goals. 

You have a bright future in front of you. 

Soon you will be shining on these stages. 

I want to see you sing your beautiful songs and light up this world. 

I will always be with you, princess.💗👑😶‍🌫️🫶


사랑해요 💗 Lia👑  Fuko👑



Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário