Translate

segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2024

Thanks God and universe!!❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

 


(G)I-DLE ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


When I go to Asia I'm going to do some magic to bring the sun closer to the earth so it can be summer all year round in Asian countries. 

This era of hot summer Goddesses is very spicy!! 

I SWAY!๐Ÿช‚

My GI-DLE goddesses are extremely beautiful and stunning!! 

We have another pop anthem of the summer!! 

My GI-DLE goddesses are very talented, original and very creative. 

They are the chameleon goddesses of K-pop. 

With each new era they transform and bring iconic and conceptual artistic eras. 

They put their personalities into each song in a very genuine and creative way. 

I like seeing my Asian goddesses writing their songs and putting their whole hearts into their art. 

I am very proud of my GI-DLE goddesses!!!

Thank you for this beautiful gift you gave to my heart, my loves❤️๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿซถ





I want to dance to this hot and iconic summer song with my beautiful goddesses at the Waterbomb!!! ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ

I want to spend the summer with my beautiful Asian goddesses. 

This will be very spicy!!❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ

I love Asian summer!!!


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅMinnie๐Ÿ‘‘ YUQI๐Ÿ‘‘ Soyeon๐Ÿ‘‘ Shuhua๐Ÿ‘‘ Miyeon๐Ÿ‘‘



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio