Translate

terรงa-feira, 9 de julho de 2024

My goddess Taeyeon is back!❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท

 


Taeyeon ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘


I always wanted to have a romance with a hunting woman. 

My goddess Taeyeon can turn my heart into jelly and eat it whole and I'll be happy. 

This video clip is very conceptual. 

My goddess Taeyeon is always innovating and bringing iconic and conceptual artistic eras. 

This pop song is epic!! 

Something only my pop goddess Taeyeon can do. 

This is the voice we hear when we arrive in Heaven.

One of the greatest artists, singers, idols and soloists in Korea and Asia has one of the most beautiful voices in the world. 

She is Korea's golden voice. 

She is an inspiration to all the new generations of K-pop. 

She looks like she is only 19 years old, but she is a very experienced artist. 

My Asian goddesses besides being the most beautiful, stunning, intelligent, wonderful, spicy and perfect women on planet Earth, they also have the fountain of youth. 

For me all my Asian goddesses are 19 years old. 

I can't differentiate their age. 

My Asian goddesses are the most beautiful goddesses in the entire universe. 

The most beautiful and rare flowers in the world have the sweetest and most delicious perfume. 

I am in love with my Asian goddesses. 

This beautiful pop song by my goddess Taeyeon made me very excited. 

Congratulations, sweetheart!! 

You made another iconic pop song!!!! 

Do we have a walk of fame in Korea? 

We could create a walk of fame in Seoul to honor all K-pop idols. 

This would be really cool!!! 

We could make the first stars on the K-pop Walk of Fame to honor Taeyeon and Psy. 

Idols who get a star on the Walk of Fame will have to put on a mega show in Seoul for everyone. 

Ok, let's create a walk of fame in Korea!!! 

I want to see all my K-pop goddesses from the 90s and 2000s making new songs and comebacks. 

Let's bring all the iconic K-pop groups and soloists back. 

I'm waiting for new songs from my 90s and 2000s K-pop goddesses.



God made his divine creation perfect when he created the Asian goddesses.๐Ÿ‘‘

My beautiful goddess Taeyeon is a divine creation.❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿซถ


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️ Taeyeon ๐Ÿ‘‘



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio