Translate

sexta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2023

Tyla ❤๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

 



Tyla  ❤๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽถ


Okay, I'm still catching my breath.  

I haven't returned to earth yet.  

So this is the music we listen to when we go to Heaven?  

You sing like an angel, baby.  

I'm in heaven now.  

I'm in paradise with you, Princess.  

Your voice is so beautiful, sensual and sweet.  

I'm in love with your beautiful voice.  

You have one of the most beautiful voices in this world.  

My heart was right when I said you are a pop goddess.  

You are a goddess of music and beauty.  

You are the most beautiful Goddess in Africa and one of the most beautiful goddesses in the universe.  

The world needs a pop goddess like you.  

Your soul is so beautiful and so bright.  

You are a very talented artist.  

You have a lot of light.  

You have a sun inside you.  

You are taking steps towards becoming one of the biggest pop stars on this planet.  

South Africa has a new goddess and the world has a new queen of pop and R&B.  

Congratulations on your brilliant work, sweetheart.  

The world is more beautiful with your beautiful music and your beautiful voice.  

This is just the beginning of your beautiful and incredible journey.  

You are a brilliant artist with a brilliant soul.  

You majestically represent your culture and your people.  

Your beautiful music brings the art and roots of your ancestors.  

This is very beatiful.  

You are an inspiration and a source of pride for all your people in South Africa.

The entire African continent is very proud of you.  

The world has an African pop queen.๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

I am very happy and very proud of you, Princess.  

Thank you for this beautiful gift you gave to my heart and the whole world.








Love u ❤ Tyla ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio