Translate

sexta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2023

Perfect Goddesses ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘

 





LE SSERAFIM ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


My night is perfect because I will listen to the beautiful songs of my beautiful goddesses from Le Sserafim.  

I really love my angel princesses' iconic albums.  

These beautiful songs take me to Paradise.  

I'm waiting for the new album with an exclusive version of Perfect Night.  

I love this beautiful song so much.  

Perfect Night is #1 on Melon and in my heart too.  

Congratulations to my beautiful princesses from Le Sserafim.  

I love all my beautiful Asian pop princesses.  

I'm very happy to see you all shining and breaking all these records.  

I really root for all my princesses.  

All K-pop goddesses are very talented and promising.  

The incredible albums and beautiful songs you make are at a very high level.  

This makes me very happy.  

I am very proud of all of you.  

You are very beautiful and talented artists and human beings.  

You all have my love and admiration.  

I want to see you shine more and more in this constellation.  

A kiss for my beautiful princesses from Le Sserafim. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio