Translate

terรงa-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2023

Happy birthday Ditto ❤๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

 

NewJeans ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘



To celebrate Ditto's birthday my beautiful Newjeans princesses released their first remix album.  

This makes my heart very happy!!!!  

I want to see everyone listening and dancing to the beautiful songs of my beautiful princesses.  

Let's celebrate Ditto day by listening and dancing to these incredible remixes with lots of love in our hearts.  

Ditto is the song of the year and one of the most beautiful songs of all time.  

Ditto is a magical song.  

Thank you for this beautiful gift you gave to my heart and to the world, Princesses.  

I am very happy and very proud of all of you.  

This world really needs you and your beautiful songs.  

I love my beautiful Newjeans princesses with all my heart ❤







 Let's celebrate Ditto!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ



Tis the Ditto season.  

Christmas will now be called Ditto.  

Merry Ditto to everyone.๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅฐ


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤ Minji ❤ Haerin ❤ Danielle ❤

Hyein ❤ Hanni ❤ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘





Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ




Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio