Translate

quinta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2023

I'm the Hype Boy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‰

 


NewJeans ❤๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘



I'm sorry if you get irritated, frustrated, and mad at me because I'm the Hype Boy.

Your envy will kill you, not me.  

I know I'm an older guy, but the Hype Boy has to be an experienced guy to understand the girls' hearts and minds. ❤๐Ÿง 

This beautiful song makes me feel so good, so young, happy and loved.  

I want to be the Hype Boy forever.  

Thank you to my beautiful Newjeans princesses for making this beautiful pop song for me.  

This makes my heart very happy.  

I love you all so much, my loves.  


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤ Minji ❤ Haerin ❤ Danielle ❤

Hyein ❤ Hanni ❤ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


PS: See you later at Phoning. ☎️๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ




Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio