Translate

domingo, 3 de dezembro de 2023

INVU ๐Ÿน❤๐Ÿ‘‘

 


Taeyeon ❤๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽถ


I saw that everyone here is posting the song they listened to the most in the last year.  

I listened to all the beautiful pop songs by my beautiful Asian princesses, but for the second year in a row the song I listened to the most in 2023 was this beautiful and magical song by Taeyeon.  

INVU is a masterpiece in song form.  

This is one of the most beautiful, original, powerful, magical and iconic pop songs I have ever heard in my life.  

This beautiful song transports me to another world with a very high dimension.  

I don't know what spell Taeyeon put on this magical song, but that arrow hit my heart full on.  

I have listened to this beautiful song every day for 2 years.  

INVU is one of the greatest pop music masterpieces of all time.  

This iconic music video is without a doubt one of the best music videos ever made.  

This is magic in art form.  

Taeyeon is one of the most talented artists, songwriters and musicians in this world.  

She has one of the most beautiful voices in this planet.

Taeyeon is a true diamond of South Korea and Asia.  

One of the biggest pop stars in Asia and the world.  

A true K-pop Goddess.  

I'm very proud of you, princess.  

Your beautiful music and your beautiful diamond voice is a light to this world.  

INVU will forever be in my heart.  

I love you so much, your music and your beautiful art.  

Congratulations on your new EP.  

You surprised once again, baby.  

You are one of the biggest pop stars on this planet.  

Your music reflects all the magnificence and light of your beautiful, shining soul.  

I loved To.  X. 

You have made another contemporary masterpiece.  

Thank you for the beautiful pop songs you make for me.  

I love all the beautiful songs my beautiful Asian pop princesses make for me.  

This makes me feel truly loved.  

I'm very happy to be part of the music and lives of such beautiful, noble and kind human beings.  

I love all my beautiful Asian pop princesses so much. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‘

I am forever grateful.  

Thanks Baby.


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤ Taeyeon ๐Ÿ‘‘



Alexsandro Ribeiro.



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio