Translate

sรกbado, 4 de julho de 2020

Ray Anthony ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ“ฏ๐ŸŽต













Roger Williams ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ“ฏ๐ŸŽต








Music and Magic ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ“ฏ๐ŸŽต

I'm bringing these beautiful songs back from the past because I want to warm everyone's hearts. 
I know that everyone is trapped inside the house because of this pandemic. 
So I thought it would be good to bring these beautiful songs back so that everyone could dance in the room or in the garden. 
We have to be optimistic above all. 
Music has this magic. 
Music can bring beautiful memories back and at the same time give us hope. 
We can have a ball after this pandemic is over. 
Meryl Streep can organize this. 
I want to dance with all these beautiful girls. 
We are going to have a beautiful ball after this pandemic is over.


Love u ❤ Meryl


PS: Glenn, you don't have to be jealous. 
You know I love you too ❤


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio