Translate

sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2020

A break for the holidays ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘




We are in the lion's section, and the lion needs to rest for a while.
I'm going to take a few days off, and enjoy the warm winter here in the South.
When I get back I promise to bring you news.
Stay safe and don't forget to wear your mask when you go out.




Girls don't worry.
I'll be on vacation, but I'll leave an extra copy of myself here.
I know that each of you has a Gremlins on your iPhone.
We are always together.
You will not feel the time that I will be on vacation.
The most important: Don't forget the three rules:
Never leave your Gremlins in the Bright light or in the sunlight, this can kill him; never wet him; and the main rule, never feed him after midnight, even if he cries or beg.

Your favorite Gremlins are here ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‡

                                                     Blue Gizmo


 You won't miss me, but be careful not to dive too deep



PS: These are my friends from Neon Trees ๐Ÿ’™ ✌

This album is amazing  ๐ŸŽผ ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ‘

Neon Trees 






๐Ÿ’™




Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio