Translate

segunda-feira, 23 de marรงo de 2020

Mystical Heart ๐Ÿ’™




I was 9 years old when I first read the dialogues of Timaeus and Critias written by Plato.
Since that day I wanted to bring Atlantis back, and I decided to do it in a mystical way.
When I wrote this story I wanted to show how important it is for us to evolve with wisdom while respecting and preserving our world, and learning from these mystical forces that govern the universe.
I was not able to bring Atlantis back physically, but I was able to bring this spirit through this mystical story.  When I wrote this story, I had the desire to share it with everyone, and now I am able to do it.
You can read in any language you want anywhere in the world.
It is a good way to pass quarantine.

Evolving wisely is the best way to become a better human being.

Good reading


The Orion Flame   -  Screenplay



The Orion Flame   -  Book





You are the universe


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio