Translate

sexta-feira, 6 de marรงo de 2020

Guided by the Sun ๐ŸŒ… ๐Ÿ‘‘






 Guided by the Sun ๐ŸŒ… ๐Ÿ‘‘



  The desert always guards
  The most valuable treasures
  Like Golden words
  Written on ancient scrolls

  Poems always reflect
  The most radiant glow of the stars
  When love is true
  My words were written in the sun

  My courage is my sword
  My faith is my shield
  I bring my wisdom
  Along with my strength

  I walk in this desert
  Towards my destination
  A place where cowards
  They can never arrive

  In the distance I see the ashes
  Of my enemies
  That I left behind
  I move on
  I'm not afraid of demons

  The desert is cruel
  For the ignorant and
  For the unbelievers
  The light always blinds
  The vision of evil
  Wickedness is an arrow
  That always comes back

  Those who sit
  Around a fire of lies
  Never be able to light
  The flame of truth

  The wicked will always die
  By their own swords
  Who lives in darkness
  Never be able to reach the light


แ‹จแ‹ญแˆแ‹ณ แŠ แŠ•แ‰ แˆณ แ‰ แŠฅแˆแŠแ‰ฑ แ‹ญแˆ˜แˆซแˆ ๐ŸŒ…






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio