Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2024

My princess GYUBIN made another beautiful song💗👑🎶

 



Gyubin 💗👑🎶


This beautiful and magical song sung by this crystal clear vocal is a gift from the angels. 

My beautiful princess Gyubin is a very talented and promising artist. 

She writes and composes her own songs and plays the guitar masterfully. 

She's only 17 years old but it's as if she's been making music and singing for much longer. 

My Asian Goddesses have been shining stars since their birth. 

Inspiring my beautiful Asian goddesses is like shining the sun. 

I am very happy to inspire beautiful songs like this beautiful love song by my princess Gyubin. 

Thank you for this beautiful gift you gave to my heart, Princess. 

Your songs are very beautiful and magical. 

Congratulations on your brilliant work. 

You are a very talented artist!!


사랑해요 💗 Gyubin 👑😶‍🌫️🫶




Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário