Translate

segunda-feira, 24 de junho de 2024

Love is Cosmic ❤️๐ŸŒŒ

 



Red Velvet ❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘


My beautiful Red Velvet princesses are back with a new era. 

This Cosmic era will make summer more magical and more beautiful. 

I'm in love with the beautiful vocals of my goddesses from Red Velvet. 

These beautiful voices are like fairy voices. 

This music video and artistic concept is purely beautiful. 

Music is like magic. 

This makes my heart very happy. 

My K-pop goddesses are here to light up this world with their beautiful, magical songs and beautiful voices. 

Love is cosmic!! 

Congratulations to my beautiful and talented Red Velvet princesses. 

This new era will be beautiful and magical like summer.









์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️ Joy ๐Ÿ‘‘ Irene ๐Ÿ‘‘ Seulgi ๐Ÿ‘‘ Wendy ๐Ÿ‘‘ Yeri ๐Ÿ‘‘




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio