Translate

domingo, 5 de maio de 2024

Shogun 📽

 



Wow!!! I finished watching the first season of one of the most spectacular series ever made. 

Shogun by James Clavell is one of my favorite novels. 

I was 14 years old when I first read this novel and this masterful series perfectly portrays everything I read in the book. 

I feel as if I had been teleported to the 15th century feudal era of Japan and the great sea expeditions of that time. 

Congratulations to this brilliant cast and everyone involved in the production of this amazing series. 

I'm really excited for the second season.



Speechless!! 

You are one of the most beautiful and talented actresses I have ever seen in my life. 

Your brilliant performance in Shogun is like a beautiful and strong Japanese love poem being revealed in each scene. 

You are a rare flower of extreme beauty and talent. 

All Japanese stars are shining for you. 

I hope you make many films and many series so that the world can appreciate your talent and beauty.

Congratulations on your brilliant work, sweetheart.


愛してます ❤️😶‍🌫️🫰




Blue Fantasma 🔮📲


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário