Translate

terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2024

Parasyte: The Grey 📽

 



I finished watching the first season of Parasyte the Grey and I can say that this is one of the best science fiction series of all time. 

I really like Hitoshi Iwaaki's manga. 

This horror and science fiction manga series is a masterpiece!! 

The series was faithful to the manga and the surprise at the end of the first season really surprised me. 

This is really cool!! 

I think that all film adaptations and live actions of manga and anime should be made exclusively by Asian producers and directors. 

Korean film and series productions are at a very high level. 

Congratulations to this incredible cast. 

Jeon So-nee is my intergalactic soulmate. 

I'm very excited for the next seasons. 🔋😶‍🌫️👍



Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário