Translate

sábado, 11 de maio de 2024

Once upon a time...🔮

 

Blue Fantasma VS Villains of the 80s.🕹


He managed to beat us once again!!  How did he manage to do this?  We brought together all the villains from the 80s to defeat Blue Fantasma but he won once again.  We failed!!!  Can anyone explain this?



He made you and your friends believe what you wanted to believe. You and your friends didn't see the truth because you were blinded by revenge and hate. He used his intelligence and wisdom to teach his enemies a lesson.




In fact, you and your friends underestimated Blue Fantasma. You forgot that he is one of the most powerful X-Men in the universe. His telepathic and telekinesis power is far superior to mine. He can read your mind from a distance even if you are hiding in a Lead Bunker. He can see, hear and know everything without having to leave where he is. He will always find his enemies. Blue Fantasma is the greatest telepathic X-Men in this galaxy.




This guy really scares me!!!! I hope I never have to face Blue Fantasma in an intergalactic battle.




I agree with you Xavier, but don't forget that he read all my books. He became a better analyst and psychoanalyst than I was. He can analyze a person in just 2 seconds.




I never thought I would admit this, but this guy is the greatest illusionist and escapist of all time!!!!





Telepath, illusionist and wizard. Blue Fantasma is the supreme master of Magic!!! I'm his #1 fan!!!





Not everything is about knowing how to use your brain and perform magic. Blue Fantasma also has other, more peculiar gifts. They wanted to turn Blue into a villain but they forgot that he is the real hero of this story. That's how he unmasked his enemies and put an end to their plans. They failed miserably again. The spell turned against the sorcerers once again. This is why Blue Fantasma is the Big of Bigs!!




Now we know who the real Alexander the Great is!!







Blue Fantasma is a true legend. He is the greatest master strategist this world has ever seen. Whoever fights on his side will win every battle!! He is the Shogun!!!









Finally I found the master of chess masters. He played more than 2000 games of chess with his opponents and won every game. Blue Fantasma is the master of checkmate!





I never thought I would meet a more emblematic and iconic character than Tony Montana. This masked guy is Absolute Cinema!!!




Now I understand why they wanted to get him involved with Blue Cocaine. This guy is an idol!! I only believe because I'm looking at him now.




He defeated his enemies!! He turned the tables in his favor and taught a lesson to all the people who underestimated him. He won the game using his intelligence, intuition, wisdom, courage and boldness. Blue Fantasma is the GOAT!! A lot of brains must be exploding right now.



End of story!



Blue Fantasma 🔮📲




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário