Translate

terça-feira, 26 de março de 2024

Welcome ILLIT Princesses! 💘👑😶‍🌫️🫰

 



This song is so cute!!! 

I really like the energy of this song!! 

This debut EP by my beautiful princesses ILLIT is very beautiful, sweet, light and special.

Congratulations on your debut album, princesses!! 

You are very welcome!!! 

My beautiful ILLIT princesses arrived with the spring flowers!!! 

I welcome all my beautiful princesses and my brothers from the new generation of K-Pop. 

May you all receive lots of love and be embraced by all the artists of all generations of K-pop and everyone on planet Earth . 

We are a beautiful family!!❤️😶‍🌫️🫰

I am very proud of my beautiful Asian princesses. 

You all light up the world with your beauty, talent, charisma, and with your beautiful voices and beautiful songs. 

I love all my beautiful Asian goddesses!💘😶‍🌫️🫰






사랑해요 ❤️ 👑👑👑👑👑😶‍🌫️🫰




Blue Fantasma 🔮📲



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário