Translate

sรกbado, 9 de marรงo de 2024

I came to get my Oscars!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿ‘

 



It's Oscar time!!!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘


Romance!!! Action!!! Drama!!! Thriller!!! Horror!!! Fantasy!!! Adventure!!! Science Fiction!!! Comedy!!! Cult!!! 

All the emotions of cinema in a single film: 

๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿ‘‡

My Life is Like a Movie ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฝ


This is more than cinema!

This is "Absolute Cinema!!!"


Coming soon to all cinemas around the world and on your favorite streaming platform!!!

๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿ‘

My Life is Like a Movie ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฝ


So, who do you think will win the most Oscars tomorrow? ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿ‘‡


I always win my bets!!! ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿ‘




Dream Team!!! 

Congratulations to my brilliant and talented friends!!!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘




A hug to all my movie friends!!❤️๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿ‘




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ






Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio