Translate

quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2024

I am Smart!❤️🔥👑

 



LESSERAFIM 🔮🎶


This song is playing in my head and in my heart non-stop!! 
I am very impressed by the beauty and talent of my Asian goddesses. 
I want to be the Archangel of these beautiful Seraphim. 
If there is a paradise on earth, this paradise is in Asia. 
Asian women are the most beautiful goddesses in the entire universe!!! 
Congratulations to my beautiful LESSERAFIM princesses for bringing this new pop era to the world!! 
You are all true music goddesses.




Yes!!! My goddesses have the microphone On!! They make it look easy, but to do this you need a lot of talent and work. 
These perfect vocals and these perfect choreographies are divine!! 
My beautiful Asian goddesses are at a very high artistic and musical level. 
My Asian goddesses are bringing the evolution
of pop music to planet Earth. 
You are having the privilege of seeing this happen through the incredible music and art of these beautiful goddesses of music. 
This makes my heart very happy!!! 
I am more and more in love with my beautiful Asian goddesses.

Congratulations to all my beautiful K-pop princesses.💘👑





사랑해요 ❤️😶‍🌫️🫰





Blue Fantasma 🔮📲





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário