Translate

sรกbado, 9 de marรงo de 2024

Congratulations my Loves!!!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

 



NewJeans ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽถ


My beautiful princesses were honored and won the group of the year award from Billboard women in Music. 

This makes my heart very happy!!!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซฐ

Congratulations to all the beautiful women and brilliant artists who were honored on Billboard this year. 

The world needs women's art and music!!

Women can save the world through their courage and their art.



Congratulations my beautiful princesses!! 

I'm very proud of you my loves!!!

๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซฐ

You all are a light and an inspiration to all Asian girls in Asia and the world!


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️ Hanni ๐Ÿ‘‘ Minji ๐Ÿ‘‘ Haerin ๐Ÿ‘‘ Danielle ๐Ÿ‘‘ Hyein ๐Ÿ‘‘



Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio