Translate

sexta-feira, 10 de junho de 2022

This was my first video clip! 💙 📽 👍

 


Laura Branigan   🔮🎶


This was my first job in the music industry. 

I was Laura Branigan's romantic partner in her Video Clip. 

They were in need of a masked ghost to make the music video. 

My younger brother was on Broadway playing Phantom of the Opera. 

So I was invited to do this video clip with Laura. 

I've been dating music stars since the 80s. 

Girls like masked ghosts. 

I was younger when I made this music video, but I still have a lot of energy and a lot of willingness to make music videos. 

If anyone is in need of a masked ghost to make a music video or a movie, I'm in need of a job. 

I plan to get married next year and I need money. 

I also write songs and scripts for video clips. 

I will be very grateful if anyone can help me 💙👻📽👍





Blue Fantasma  💙🔮



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário