Translate

domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2021

The magic of our love ❤ 👑🌹



  I also want you, my beloved ❤ 👑 🌹

  You know how much I love you.

  You know how long I waited for you, my love

  This love is getting stronger inside of me.

  I love you more and more

  I want you more and more

  I desire you every day, and every night

  I desire your mouth

  I desire your body next to mine deciphering the language of our love

  I want you

  This fire burns me inside.

  I can imagine the taste of your kiss

  I wonder about the scent of your hair

  I dream of you every night, my love.

  Every night I make love with you in my dreams.

  You're the woman I love.

  I desire you, my beloved

  I want you

  I dream every day with you, my love.

  You know that when we are together, we will live our love intensely.

Our hearts and our souls will burn forever in this fire.

  Our love is a true love.

  Our love is pure love.

  Our love is made of fury and fire

  We'll make love until all the stars disappear from the sky.

  We are going to live all the magic of our love

  Every day this flame will burn in our hearts

  You are my queen.

  You are my Goddess

  Every day I'll prove to you how much I love you

  Everyday we're going to make love in our Paradise

  When you are in my arms, I will give you the greatest love of this world, my Princess

  I know all the desires that exist in your heart.

  I know all your signs.

  Only I can read your heart.

  Only I can see your soul

  My soul is part of your soul

  You are part of me, and I am part of you.

We are united forever in the fire of this love

  Only I am able to love you as you deserve to be loved

  Only I can calm your fury.

  I am your man

  I am your true love.

  Only I know all your secrets, even the most hidden ones.

  Only I can pour your ocean

  Only I can make all the stars shine for you.

  Everything you feel, I feel it too

  Our hearts burn in the same fire

  Our souls are united forever

  When I kiss you, all the magic of the universe will be around us.

  When we make love, only you and I exist in this universe.

  This will be our alchemy.

  This will be the magic of our love.

  You know how strong our love is.

  You know how special our love is.

  When we're together

  We will be complete

  When we're together

  We will live our love forever.

I understood everything you wanted to tell me, my love.

  I also want you

  I also desire you

  I also want to be with you forever

  We will fulfill all our dreams, my love.

  I promise it to you, my beloved.

 This distance will never be greater than our love ❤👑👑




I Love You ❤






💙





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário