Translate

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2021

Querencia ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘

 




Congratulations on your debut album, sweetheart. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘

You did a masterpiece, baby.  

I loved your album.  

This aesthetic is incredible.  

This futuristic music video is very beautiful.  

I loved your choreography.  

Congratulations to you and to all these amazing artists who worked on this incredible album with you.  

Thank you for your kindness.  

Here in the South we call our land Querencia.  

This means a lot to the gauchos.  

Thank you for your kindness and for your affection with me and my land.  

This is very special.  

You also sang in Spanish.  

You have a very beautiful voice.  

This is very beatiful.  

I really appreciate the art and music of my Korean brothers and sisters.  

I have a lot of respect and admiration for all K-pop artists.  

I love you all ❤

I'm really happy for you, baby.  

Thank you for this beautiful gift.  

I love Querencia ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘

May god bless you, sweet heart.  

I'm looking forward to your next iconic video clips.









Love u ❤ Kim ๐Ÿ‘‘

์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด ❤


๐Ÿ’™




Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio