Translate

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2021

Kailee Morgue 💙 👑

 


Kailee Morgue











I'm in love with your beautiful songs, baby.  

You have an angelic voice.  

I close my eyes and feel myself in Heaven listening to your beautiful voice.  

Congratulations, sweetheart.  

Your music is very beautiful and vibrant.  

Like your beautiful soul 💜👑

You are an extraordinary artist.  

You have a lot of talent, baby.

I am waiting to hear your new songs.  

Are you also single?  

It's just a curiosity.  

I am single.  

I am looking for a girlfriend that gives me affection and attention.  

Anyway, your beautiful and delicate voice warms my heart.  

Thank you for making me feel loved.  

I really appreciate your beautiful songs.  

God bless you baby 👑




Love u ❤  
Kailee   👑


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário