Translate

sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2021

Mothica 💙 👑

 

Mothica




You did it again baby.  

You made another beautiful, honest and true song.  

You opened your heart and did this, thinking only of your art, your music and how much it can bring relief and hope to other people, and it can also inspire the world.  

Once again you were honest with yourself and your art.  

You don't need charts.  

You don't have to shorten your music, ideas, creativity and originality to compete on the charts

You don't have to compete with anyone.  

You are already a winner.  

Your music will always be # 1 in the hearts of the people who hear your beautiful songs.  

Every time you write a new song you make this world better.  

You are one of the greatest and most original promises of the new generation of music. 

 You are a phenomenon of pop music.

I see you shining up there with the brightest stars in this constellation.  

You have a bright future ahead of you.  

What you need to have you already have.  

This light has been in you since you were born.  

You are one of the most talented artists in this world.  

I'm sure many doors will open for you.  

You have a lot of talent and you have a lot of light in you.  

The world deserves and needs to hear your music.  

I am very proud of you, baby

I will always be here for you

I will be very happy when I see you singing your amazing songs live.  

I have some really cool friends here.  

They have a TV show.  

They also love to hear Bops.  

I'm sure they will see my post.  

When you sing on TV, wink at me.  

May god bless you, sweetheart.  

I love you very much.  

I loved this music video that you wrote, directed, and edited.  





 








You are amazing baby 💜👑


Love u ❤  Mothica


💙






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário