Translate

domingo, 29 de julho de 2018

Like an angel in Heaven

Like an angel in Heaven


My love, come to me tonight
Bring peace with your roses
Bring the love of your heart
Warm me in the warmth of your arms.
Take me through your kisses
Until the end of time
Come to me, my love.
Like the night breeze
Like the morning dew
In my heart there are a thousand drums
Beating for you
My eyes are blinded in the darkness of this blue
My hands can not touch you on this side of the fire.
Maybe one day I'll be able to cross this flame
Maybe someday I'll break this crystal
I fly high,
But how far can my hopes reach?
How many hearts now cry like mine?
For not having your love by your side
I promise you, my beloved,
That I will kiss your lips with my sweetest kiss
I'll be with you when dusk comes, and
Also at the dawn of every dawn
All the flowers of this Heaven will be yours.
The angels will carry you
Every time you smile
My love, you'll never be alone again.
I will be with you
In the wake of every day
In the fury of each night
And I'll never give you the last kiss.
Because there will never be farewell
Even if time reaches us
Our love will survive
Like an angel
Flying Forever in Heaven


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário