Translate

segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2018

Sincere Apologies

Sincere Apologies


I apologize to these mortals without souls who, because they have no eyes, dazzle the eyes of others, and use their feline tongues to injure the integrity of creative genius.
I apologize to these ragged men, who for not having shoes, drag their feet to the ground, spreading their filth, leaving a foul smell in the air.
I apologize to these shattered dead who, because they have no flesh in their bones, regurgitate a tepid vomit, varnishing their cadaverous bodies.
I apologize to these pigs, who, because they have no neck, walk with their faces on the ground, and delight in a sea of ​​shit and hypocrisy.
To these hypocrites, to these mediocre, my sincerest apologies, and fuck you all




💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário