Translate

sábado, 7 de setembro de 2024

I kicked death's ass!🔮

 


He was placed in a medically induced coma and pronounced dead.

On the third day he was walking, talking, eating, and having new ideas and inspirations to create his new digital content.

After a near-fatal heart attack and 6 cardiac arrests, he is back from the world of the dead to continue bringing light to the world of the living.

Divine intervention? Why is he the chosen one? What is the mystery surrounding Blue Fantasma? Why is he so powerful and invincible?

What is the occult secret of this great mystery?

This is to inspire your new movies, series, documentaries, plays, musicals and songs. 

For those who love me and prayed for me in their prayers, you will have my love and protection forever. 

For those who rooted against me, I'm sorry, I'm back much stronger, more powerful, braver, smarter, bolder and fucking annoying!

"I defeated death and kicked that bitch's ass."

If I can defeat death then I can defeat anyone!


I'm back!!!🔮😶‍🌫️



PS: This mysterious symbol appeared on my left arm after doctors brought me back to life after 6 cardiac arrests that lasted 2 minutes. 

If you know this symbol then you know what it means.


I am the Supreme Master!!!🔮



New digital content coming soon!😶‍🌫️📱



Alexsandro Ribeiro🔮

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário