Translate

sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2022

We can work together, Bro! ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ‘

 



I'm seeing the news here that Twitter is going down.  

I hope this is just a rumour.  

Twitter is a very important tool to search for information.  

This little blue bird is one of my tools in my magic toolbox.  

It's like that classic book by Richard Bach.  

I hope this issue is resolved soon.  

If you want, I can help you develop a new Twitter, Elon.  

I have a lot of experience in this business.  

I became a very active and promising digital influencer.  

I've been in this business for 5 years.  

I started out as an influencer in the entertainment industry, and now I'm influencing world leaders.  

I also invented a new way of making Memes.  

I am evolving in this process.  

I have no one to help me or manage my work.  

I've been working alone for 5 years.  

It's just me and my brain.  

I create, develop, manage, design, and write my own digital content.  

My brain helps me a lot.  

I adapted very well in this new digital era.  

I'm sure the next digital eras will be very promising.  

I'm full of ideas to develop.  

I'm still waiting for my Google friends to invite me to work with them.  

I need to have more tools and more support to develop my new ideas.  

If you need help developing a new Twitter, you can count on me.  

Me and my brain can help you.  

We can turn Twitter into a turbocharged bluebird.  

Think about it.  

We are here to inspire, change and transform the world.  

The future is now!!!  

Speaking of which: When are you going to bring the Tesla factory to Brazil?  

We need to invest in electric cars to save our planet.  

If you bring the Tesla factory to Brazil, it will be very useful and necessary to protect the Amazรดnia. 

You could create a new Tesla and help preserve the Amazรดnia. 

What do you think?  

The new Tesla may be called: 

Tesla Amazonic.  

You could create a unique line of Tesla Amazonic cars, motorcycles and trucks. 

The Tesla Amazonic's upholstery and panels could be made from recycled and eco-friendly materials.

You can make a 100% ecological car here in Brazil.

This will be a revolution.  

We have to preserve and protect our forests and the environment.  

Let's join forces and develop new ideas to protect our planet.  

I'm waiting for you to bring the new Tesla factory here to Brazil.  

Let's work together, Bro. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ‘





Alexsandro Ribeiro.








Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio