Translate

quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2024

So much news!!!๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘

 


Next time I spend my birthday in my hometown in Orion, I will take my smartphone with me to catch up on the latest news from Earth. 

I am really clueless about the latest events. 

I just found out that Robert Downey Jr. is back in the MCU to play Dr. Doom and Harrison Ford will be playing Red Hulk in the new Captain America movie. 

We will also have Thunderbolts and Fantastic Four next year. 

This year I celebrated my birthday with my cousins ​​Deadpool and Wolverine and next year I will celebrate my birthday with my Fantastic Four family. 

July 25th is truly a cosmic day. 

This good news has me very excited. 

This is really cool. 

When I was a kid in the 80s I collected Marvel and DC comics, and in the last few years I have had the privilege of seeing my favorite superheroes come to life through the magic of movies. 

For those who are fans of superheroes and comics like me, you know how special this is.  

You know, the more faithful you are to the comics and the origins of the superheroes, the more successful the movies will be. 

I'm very excited for the upcoming movies from my friends at Marvel and DC. 

I root for both superhero teams. 

Blue Fantasma has a multiverse in Marvel and a multiverse in DC. 

A big hug to my superhero family.



This is going to be epic!!! 

Fantastic 4 in vintage futuristic settings in the 60s. 

This is so cool!!! 

Marvel is revolutionizing superhero movies. 

This is what superhero and comic book fans want to see in the movies.

A hug and good vibes to my Fantastic Four family who are on the film set making this masterpiece for us.



Marvel's GOAT is back!!!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘




Comic books know the truth!๐Ÿ’ฅ




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio