Translate

segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2024

I can't wait!❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️

 


Hyolyn ❤️๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ


This Asian summer has reached its highest temperature!!!☀️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ

I can't wait to spend the summer in Asia.

My gorgeous goddess Hyolyn is back to make us sweat and dance to her spicy summer pop song.

A beautiful goddess on a paradisiacal place in Asia singing a hot summer song is a gift from the universe. 

Paradise is in Asia!!!!!!!

This spicy summer song has a very special energy. 

Thank you for giving us this beautiful song and stunning music video, baby❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ

I'm so glad you're back!


I can't wait to hear your new album, baby!❤️๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️



์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š” ❤️ Hyolyn ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️๐Ÿซถ




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio