Translate

sexta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2023

Single Forever ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘

 



This is my new ideal: 

Single forever, free and very happy!!!  

There are a lot of girls here in Brazil who want to get to know me better and want to date me.  

I'm single.  

I can have as many girlfriends as I want.  

I'm thinking about staying single forever and having several girlfriends without serious commitment.  

Marriage is a thing of the last century.  

I'm changing the way I see things.  

If I stay single forever I will be able to travel all over the world and have lots of romantic adventures.  

I'm going to be like Brad Pitt in that movie Legends of the Fall.  

I will be like a rudderless boat sailing on the seas of love.  

When I get older I will live in Portugal, in the land of my ancestors.  

When I die I want my physical body to be released into the Atlantic Ocean.  

When I'm 80 years old I'm going to Portugal and I'm going to live my last days on earth there.  

I will see the whole world and have many girlfriends in all the countries and islands I visit.  

I'm going to have a good job as an influencer and I'm going to write my novels, screenplays and poems online while I travel around the world.  

I'm going to stay single forever and I'm going to make the most of this life.  

What do you think?  

I'll be a wild lover.  

I will follow my destiny.

I have my mission to fulfill in this world.  

I have to move on.

Now I want to take care of myself and my dreams and desires.  

I will take care of my family and give them everything they need and deserve.  

The most important thing for me is to take care of my family.

I hope the music industry business owners pay my share.  

I need this to take better care of my family.  

I hope these people are honest with me and do the right thing.  

This is the only thing I expect from the music industry.  

I have to follow my path and I have to fulfill my mission in this world.  

I don't have time for luxurious parties and scenes in the spotlight.  

My mission in this world is much more important than playing at Disneyland.

If I intend to stay single forever and travel around the world then I have to make this my mantra. ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™





Alexsandro Ribeiro.



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio