Translate

sexta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2023

Modern Enoguian Fables ✍๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“ฒ

 


The son of Eridu ✍๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“ฒ

A wise common man was traveling through the torturous mountains after he had performed his 13 labors in the land of the illusory gods.  

It is said that he was a descendant of Enoch.  

The wanderer then arrived in front of Calvary and left his crosses and crowns of thorns there.  

The devil in the form of a serpent appeared and said: 

- Aren't you going to climb the mountain with your crosses?  

This is your Calvary!  

You'll have to be crucified up there, each day on a cross until your blood runs out of your body, and you'll have to wear all these crowns of thorns on your head at once.  

The wanderer then said to the devil: 

- This Calvary is not mine, and these crosses and these crowns of thorns are not mine either.  

I just brought them here.  

The devil with his red eyes then said: 

- But there is blood on your hands.  

You are a sinner!!!!  

The wanderer then walked towards the devil and looked into his eyes and said: 

- The blood on my hands is because I had to bring all these crosses here, and also because I hurt them trying to get these crowns of thorns off my head. 

I freed all those who were crucified on these crosses and took their crowns of thorns from their heads.  

The devil then said: 

So you carried crosses that were not yours and bruised and bled your hands and your forehead with crowns of thorns that were not yours?  

Why did you do this? 

The wanderer then replied to the devil: 

- I did it for Love.  

The Devil said nothing.  

He just smiled at his look of contempt.  

The wanderer then went on his way with a beautiful angel in his arms.



Guns N' Roses  ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ



This is my new fable series.  

I will rewrite ancient and pre-diluvian history from my point of view.  

I hope you like it. ✍๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ‘




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio